Crozer-Keystone Partners with
'The Power of Pink' to Offer Free
Mammography Screenings for Uninsured/Underinsured Women in May
Crozer-Keystone Health System, the county’s leading provider of mammography services, will partner with The Power of Pink, a local non-profit organization, to offer free mammography screenings in May for uninsured and underinsured women.
Screening appointments are available at the following dates, times and locations:
- May 3, 3 to 6:45 p.m. at Delaware County Memorial Hospital, 501 N. Lansdowne Ave. in Drexel Hill.
- May 3, 4 to 7 p.m. at Taylor Hospital, 175 E. Chester Pike in Ridley Park.
- May 4, 3:30 to 6:30 p.m. at Crozer-Chester Medical Center, One Medical Center Boulevard in Upland.
- May 5, 3 to 6:30 p.m. at Media Medical Imaging, 200 E. State Street in Media.
- May 6, 2 to 6 p.m. at Springfield Hospital, 100 W. Sproul Rd. in Springfield.
At each event, light refreshments will be served.
To register, call 1-866-5-CK-XRAY (1-866-525-9729) or visit http://ckimaging.crozerkeystone.org and click on our secure online appointment request form. Appointments are limited, so potential patients are advised to sign up as soon as possible.
The POWER OF PINK is local non-profit organization, 501(c)(3), working to better the lives of women facing a variety of health related conditions. The Power of Pink supports the efforts of the Susan G. Komen for the Cure via their annual participation in the Philadelphia Breast Cancer 3 Day Walk in addition to raising funds for education, preventive screenings and outreach in the immediate Delaware/Chester County area.
Crozer-Keystone Health System is the largest employer and healthcare provider in Delaware County. For more information about Crozer-Keystone’s medical imaging services, visit http://ckimaging.crozerkeystone.org. For more information about Crozer-Keystone’s cancer services, visit http://ckcancer.crozerkeystone.org.