Time for Your Annual Mammogram? 'Think Pink' and Get a Free Gift
Back by popular demand, Crozer-Keystone’s “Think Pink” theme events pair mammography with a gift, free refreshments and a fun, social atmosphere. The purpose is to take away some of the anxiety associated with getting an annual screening mammogram, provide a relaxing atmosphere to have the test done, and give women a fun and useful gift to take home after the test is complete.
During the fall, when you make your appointment to get a screening mammogram at a Crozer-Keystone facility, you will also get a pink embroidered stadium blanket—the perfect way to stay warm when there’s a chill in the air.
· Crozer-Chester Medical Center (One Medical Center Blvd., Upland): Monday, October 5, from 4 to 7 p.m.; Saturday, October 10, from 8 to 11 a.m.; and Tuesday, October 20, from 4 to 7 p.m.
· Delaware County Memorial Hospital (501 N. Lansdowne Ave., Drexel Hill): Thursday, October 8, from 5 to 7:30 p.m.; Saturday, October 24, from 9 a.m. to noon; and Thursday, October 29, from 3 to 7 p.m.
· Media Medical Plaza (200 E. State St., Media): Wednesday, October 7, from 3 to 7 p.m.; Saturday, October 17, from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.; and Wednesday, October 21, from 3 to 7 p.m.
· Springfield Hospital (190 W. Sproul Rd., Springfield): Thursday, October 1, from 5 to 8 p.m.; Thursday, October 15, from 5 to 8 p.m.; and Thursday, October 22, from 5 to 8 p.m.
· Taylor Hospital (175 E. Chester Pike, Ridley Park): Monday, September 28, from 4 to 7 p.m.; Monday, October 26, from 4 to 7 p.m.; and Saturday, November 7, from 7:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
To register for an upcoming “Think Pink Cover Up” event, call 1-866-5-CK-XRAY (1-866-525-9729) or visit http://ckimaging.crozer.org.
All About Mammography
Take our Mammogram Quiz
Listen to our podcast on mammograms