Crozer-Keystone to Host “Think Pink” Mammography Screening Events
Who said that having your annual screening mammogram had to be a chore, or be done alone? In October and November, Crozer-Keystone Health System will again offer its popular "Think Pink” mammography
Think Pink Events - Oct thru Nov 2013
When women make an appointment to get a screening mammogram at one of these events, they will get a free gift. They can also enjoy light refreshments and can bring along other important women in their lives that may also need to get their annual screening mammograms.
Locations and dates available:
Delaware County Memorial Hospital, 501 N. Lansdowne Ave., Drexel Hill:
- Saturday, Oct. 19, 8 a.m. to noon;
- Monday, Nov. 4, 4:15-7:30 p.m.;
- Saturday, Nov. 16, 8 a.m. to noon.
Crozer Medical Plaza at Brinton Lake, 300 Evergreen Dr., Glen Mills:
- Monday, Oct. 7, 4:15-7:30 p.m.;
- Sunday, Oct. 20, 11 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.;
- Thursday, Nov. 14, 4:15-7:30 p.m.;
- Friday, Nov. 29, 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Media Medical Plaza, 200 E. State Street, Media:
- Saturday, Oct. 5, 4:15-7:30 p.m.;
- Tuesday, Oct. 15, 4-7:30 p.m.; Tuesday, Nov. 5, 4-7:30 p.m.;
- Saturday, Nov. 16, 8 a.m. to noon;
- Friday, Nov. 29, 9 a.m. to 2 p.m.
Springfield Hospital, 190 W. Sproul Rd., Springfield:
- Thursday, Oct. 10, 3:45-7 p.m.;
- Thursday, Nov. 7, 3:45-7 p.m.;
- Thursday, Nov. 21, 3:45-7 p.m.
Crozer-Chester Medical Center, One Medical Center Boulevard, Upland:
- Monday, Oct. 14, 3-7 p.m.;
- Tuesday, Nov. 12, 3-7 p.m.;
- Monday, Nov. 18, 3-7 p.m.
Why choose Crozer-Keystone? Crozer-Keystone performs over 22,700 mammograms a year, more than any other health system in Delaware County. Crozer-Chester Medical Center and Delaware County Memorial Hospital have earned accreditation from the National Accreditation Program for Breast Centers (NAPBC), and both hospitals have received certification for excellence in breast cancer care by The Joint Commission. Both hospitals have also been named a Breast Imaging Center of Excellence by the American College of Radiology.
To register for a “Think Pink” event, call 1-866-5-CK-XRAY (1-866-525-9729) or visit http://ckimaging.crozerkeystone.org/. For more information about Crozer-Keystone Cancer Services, visit http://ckcancer.crozerkeystone.org.