Wellness Works Members Track Their Healthy Habits and Cash In on Rewards
It’s time for Wellness Works members who pursued a healthy lifestyle in 2011 to complete their online 2011 Healthy Lifestyle Tracker and be rewarded for their efforts! Once again, members can access their personalized Tracker online at www.crozerbenefits.org, 24 hours a day, using any computer that has Internet access.
Angela Davis, building coordinator and Wellness Champion at Community Hospital, captures feedback received from many members. “The online Wellness Tracker is absolutely wonderful! It’s easy to enter, save, and view your information. It’s a great tool to inspire you to take better care of yourself,” she says.
According to Susan Winkles, director of Benefit Communications for CKHS and who leads Crozer-Keystone’s wellness effort, “Based on the feedback received, Wellness Works members agree that the online Tracker is easy to complete throughout the year. It automatically calculates your total points earned and has automated messages to assist you as you record healthy activities and events.” The last saved version of the employee or spouse Tracker is automatically submitted to Employee Benefit Services at 11:59 p.m. on Jan. 15, 2012. Employee Benefit Services will then review your Tracker data and rewards will be mailed to members’ homes in the spring.
Members earn various point values for their healthy habits – participating in a wide variety of wellness-related events such as the “Biggest Winner” weight-loss challenge, having recommended preventive health screenings, and pursuing a healthy lifestyle – and then cash in for an annual reward, which varies based on their total points earned. Rewards range from a T-shirt, an AMC movie theater gift card, gift cards of various denominations for the Healthplex® Sports Club, cafeteria vouchers to pay for meals, and the most coveted reward, a $100 American Express Gift Cheque.
All benefit-eligible employees and their spouses who are Wellness Works members must complete an online tracker in order to earn a Healthy Reward for 2011. Non benefit-eligible employees who are Wellness Works members are the only members who may complete a paper version of the 2011 Tracker and can call Employee Benefit Services at (610) 595-6380 (19-6380) to obtain a copy of the non benefit-eligible version.
Wellness Works Healthy Lifestyle Tracker Easy to Access
It’s easy for members to access your 2011 online Wellness Works Healthy Lifestyle Tracker:
- Log in to www.crozerbenefits.org.
- Key in your employee number and unique PIN to access the employee and spouse version of the Tracker. Do not share your employee number and PIN; it provides access to your benefit elections and other confidential information via the online options listed on the left side of the screen.
- Click on “Log In.”
- Click on “Healthy Lifestyle Tracker,” the last option on the right column. This link only appears if you/your spouse were members on or before September 30, 2011.
- Select “2011 Program Year” and then “Employee” or “Spouse” Tracker
- Have fun tracking your activities in pursuit of a healthy lifestyle and earning a 2011 Healthy Reward!