Hospital Admission Privileges
- Crozer-Chester Medical Center
- Springfield Hospital
- Taylor Hospital
- Thomas Jeffereson University Hospital, Diagnostic Radiology
- Massachussetts General Hospital, Diagnostic Neuroradiology
- S.U.N.Y. Buffalo
Teaching or Professional Positions
Clinical Assistant Professor, Department of Radiology Massachussetts General Hospital (2003-2004)
- Senior Member, American Society of Neuroradiology
- American Society of Head & Neck Radiology
- Chair, Education Committee of the Philadelphia Roentgen Ray Society
Honors, Awards, etc.
"Top Doctor" in Radiology, Main Line Today (2012, 2013)
All age groups
Area of Special Interest
Neuroradiology (Head and Neck Imaging)
I am an active member in the Alumni Organization of Haverford College as well as the Secular Coalition for America.
Philosophy Of Care
I strive to provide top-notch consulting by obtaining the best available scientific evidence and by exercising sound clinical judgement in its application. Provide referring physicians with the best possible guidance for managing their parents based on findings on imaging studies. Provide full-service consulting on all aspects of diagnostic imaging.