Crozer-Keystone Health Network Opportunities
Access Crozer-Keystone Health Network Opportunities
Crozer-Keystone Health System is committed to building healthy communities for people to live, work and raise families. The physicians of the Crozer-Keystone Health Network help to fulfill that commitment by delivering quality health care to many families throughout and beyond Delaware County.
With more than 300 dedicated physicians, the Crozer-Keystone Health Network provides physician employment opportunities to primary care and specialty physicians through its comprehensive website of physician job openings in the Health Network. In addition to listing open positions, the website outlines the benefits of employment with Crozer-Keystone Health System and the Crozer-Keystone Health Network, as well as the many benefits of living and working in our region.
You may also search: PracticeLink
Crozer-Keystone Health System's Supplemental Staffing Services is dedicated to developing a system-wide per diem nursing pool that will assist in staffing at Crozer-Chester Medical Center, Delaware County Memorial Hospital, and Springfield and Taylor Hospitals.
Supplemental Staffing Services provides flexible schedules and premium rate of pay for experienced nurses. Supplemental Staffing nurses will fill in for pre-existing shifts, as well as "call out" shift vacancies, giving nurses the added flexibility of filling in on long-term and short term assignments.
Premium Wages and Flexibility
Supplemental Staffing Services nurses are expected to work at all Crozer-Keystone Health System hospitals on a per diem basis. All nurses who join the system-wide pool will receive the premium rate of:
Eligibility requirements to join the Crozer-Keystone Supplemental Staffing Services team are:
- One year of hospital clinical experience in a health care organization within the past two years
- Current Pennsylvania registered nurse license or temporary practice permit
- Current CPR certification (or obtained prior to employment start date)
- Monitor unit staff must be ACLS certified
- Passing score of 84 percent on pre-employment testing specific to area of practice
The following requirements must be met as an employee of the Supplemental Staffing team:
- A minimum of 48 hours per month, including one 8-hour weekend shift
- Ability to work at all Crozer-Keystone Health System hospitals (Crozer-Chester Medical Center, Delaware County Memorial Hospital, Springfield Hospital, and Taylor Hospital)
- A minimum commitment of one minor holiday must be scheduled per year
Minor holidays include:
- Martin Luther King Day
- President's Day
- Valentine's Day
- St. Patrick's Day
- Good Friday/Easter
- Mother's Day
- Father's Day
Major holidays are not a commitment; however, if you choose to work a major holiday, you will be paid at the premium rate.
Major holdays include:
- New Year's Day
- Memorial Day
- Independence Day
- Labor Day
- Thanksgiving Day
- Christmas Day
To learn more about this exciting opportunity and how you can be part of the Supplemental Services team, call 610-447-NEED (610-447-6333).
Apply Now for Supplemental Staffing Services
Apply now. In the 'Select a Job Category' drop-down box, select 'RNs'; in the 'Select a Location' drop-down box, select 'ALL.'