How to Apply
All applications to the Crozer-Keystone Family Medicine Residency Program must come through the Electronic Residency Application Service (ERAS). The deadline for receiving applications is December 31.
To apply for our program through ERAS use the following number:
ACGME – 1204121477
(Crozer-Chester Medical Center Program, Springfield)
AOA – 125972*
(Crozer-Chester Medical Center Internship Training, Chester)
*We are a dual-accredited Family Medicine Residency Program with the first year counting as an AOA Rotating Internship. We are listed under the Rotating Internship Programs (not Residency Programs) with the AOA #125972 in Springfield PA listed under Crozer-Chester Medical Center. This internship is "linked" to our FM Residency Program since you are accepted as a FM Intern in our Program and track through three years total. If you have questions feel free to contact our Residency Coordinator at 610-690-4471.
NRMP and AOA Match
Our program participates in the National Residency Matching Program (NRMP) and the American Osteopathic Association National Matching Services (NMS).
Applicants must meet one of the following qualifications to be eligible to apply for the Family Medicine Residency Program:
- Graduates of medical schools in the United States and Canada accredited by the LCME;
- Graduates of osteopathic medicine in the United States accredited by the AOA;
- Graduates of medical schools outside the United States who meet the following qualifications:
- Have received a currently valid certificate from the ECFMG
- One year U.S. clinical experience (does not include observerships, externships or research)
- Medical school graduation within the last five years
Upon review of the application and supplemental materials, candidates will be contacted for a personal interview.
For More Information
William J. Warning II, M.D.
Crozer-Keystone Family Medicine Residency
1260 East Woodland Avenue, Suite 200
Springfield, PA 19064