Tuition will be paid directly to Widener University. In keeping with its mission and goals to provide quality education to the Crozer community, every attempt is made to keep tuition charges to a minimum. However, Widener-Crozer Allied Health Program reserves the right to increase tuition charges, when necessary, to both incoming students and those already enrolled in the program.
Tuition refunds will follow Widener’s policy. Any questions or concerns may be directed to Widener’s Enrollment Services Department 610-499-4161.
Other School Expenses
Students are required to purchase the following items:
- Required textbooks (Approximately $1,200-$1,300 for two years)
- Uniforms, shoes and lab coats in accordance with the school dress code (Approximately $300-$400)
- Campus parking fees to Impark Parking (Approximately $170/year)
- Students are encouraged to have a lap top and full access to a printer
- Students are strongly encouraged to join the Radiology Professional Societies