Vascular Advanced Practitioner Jobs
Nurse Practitioner – Vascular Surgery
The Crozer-Keystone Division of Vascular Surgery, a network practice, is seeking a Nurse Practitioner to support the program and hospital system. The group consists of 2 Board-Certified Vascular Surgeons committed to their patients and practice. The Crozer-Keystone Vascular Surgeons treat varying vascular conditions including carotid artery disease, peripheral vascular disease, aneurysm and pseudoaneurysm conditions, and chronic venous insufficiency. The division also collaborates and coordinates care of Chronic Kidney Disease with Nephrologist and Chronic Wounds with the Center for Wound Healing and Hyperbaric Medicine as well as maintaining and building relationships with all referral sources.
Under the supervision of the attending physician, this Vascular Surgery NP will play an integral role in the global management of Vascular Surgery patients and will be responsible for:
- Utilizing advanced clinical knowledge to accurately diagnose diseases and conditions relating to the cardiovascular system
- Collaborate and consult with patients, families, and primary and secondary health care teams to coordinate and implement the appropriate care of the patient
- Appropriately use quality, satisfaction, and cost data to modify patient care
- Making appropriate intra-division referrals as well as to other Network/System providers
- Performs other duties as assigned
The Vascular Surgery PA will also maintain independent office hours, participate in hospital rounds, and assist with surgical cases when necessary.
- Master’s degree in Nursing
- CRNP by AACN or AANP
- RN license in Pennsylvania with prescribing ability and DEA
- Vascular or Surgical Experience required
- National Certification as an Acute Care Nurse Practitioner