Neurosurgery Physician Assistant
The Crozer-Keystone Division of Neurosurgery, a network practice, is seeking a Physician Assistant to support the program and hospital system. The group consists of 3 Board-Certified Neurosurgeons committed to their patients and practice. The Crozer-Keystone Neurosurgeons treat varying neurological conditions including degenerative disc disease, hydrocephalus, subdural hematomas, brain, spine, and spinal cord injury/trauma, advanced treatment for brain tumors, and complex central and peripheral nerve injury.
Under the supervision of the attending physician, this Neurosurgery PA will play an integral role in the global management of neurosurgery patients and will be responsible for:
- Utilizing advanced clinical knowledge to accurately diagnose diseases and conditions relating to the central and peripheral nervous system
- Collaborate and consult with patients, families, and primary and secondary health care teams to coordinate and implement the appropriate care of the patient
- Appropriately use quality, satisfaction, and cost data to modify patient care
- Making appropriate intra-division referrals as well as to other Network/System providers
- Performs other duties as assigned
The Neurosurgery PA will also maintain independent office hours, participate in hospital rounds, and assist with surgical cases when necessary.
- Graduate of an accredited Physician Assistant Program
- 2 years neurosurgical experience preferred
- Current Pennsylvania License with prescribing ability and DEA