Direct Patient Admissions into CKHS Hospitals, Critical Care Ambulance Service, Referrals to CKHS Emergency Departments
Direct Patient Admissions Into CKHS Hospitals
For direct patient admission into Crozer-Keystone hospitals, please call:
- Crozer-Chester Medical Center: 1-877-2-GET-BED (877-243-8233)
- Delaware County Memorial Hospital: 610-284-8695
- Springfield Hospital: 610-328-8705; after 7:30 p.m., page the Nursing Supervisor at 610-604-8368.
- Taylor Hospital: 610-595-6140; after 6:30 p.m., call the Nursing Supervisor at 610-595-6060.
Critical Care Ambulance Service
Crozer-Keystone Health System’s Critical Care Ambulance Service provides inter-system transfer to Crozer-Chester Medical Center for high-risk patients who require advanced care, including invasive monitoring or hemodynamic management.
Critical Care Ambulance Service team members use state-of-the-art equipment for the treatment of critical patients, including:
- Transport ventilator
- Pro-pac transport monitor for hemodynamic monitoring
- IV infusion pumps
- Wave form capnography
After transferring a patient to Crozer for critical care, our service is able to transfer the same patient back to the original referring hospital for continued care, as needed.
Patient Referrals to CKHS Emergency Departments
Crozer-Keystone Health System's Emergency Departments are here to support you and your patients. If you are unable to see your patients during normal office hours, feel free to contact one of our Emergency Departments to let them know your patient will be arriving:
- Crozer-Chester Medical Center Information is pending.
- Delaware County Memorial Hospital
Main Number: 610-284-8400 and ask for Triage
- Springfield Hospital
Emergency Department: 610-328-8730 ask for physician on duty.
- Taylor Hospital
Emergency Department: 610-595-6480, Press 1.