Physician Remote Access
DocLink gives you quick, single-signon access to a world of clinical and administrative information. For information on the online tools available to you through your DocLink signon, please see the list below.
Feel free to print this information and keep it near your PC or laptop for a quick reference guide to CKHS' DocLink physician remote access.
To access DocLink, click on the DocLink icon below and enter your signon and password. If you do not have a DocLink signon and password or have questions about DocLink, please contact us at 610-447-2610 or CSClink@crozer.org.
From the DocLink page you can access:
Information source for CKHS employees and medical staff.
- This will open an Internet Explorer window to the CKHS Intranet Home Page.
- Just like the home page found at any of our hospital sites, you can access all the CKHS applications and links.
Crozer’s resource for drug information, hospital formulary and laboratory study information.
- This will bring up an Internet Explorer window open to Lexi-Comp, CKHS' resource for drug information.
- You may now access Lexi-Comp via your mobile devices.
- Note: You may also access Lexi-Comp via CKHS' Intranet.
- Lexi-Comp contains many resources such as:
- Complete profile for each medication, updated daily.
- Indications, dosages, adverse reactions, alerts, geriatric and pediatric dosing, images and more.
- The ability to identify a drug by pill color and imprint.
- Check to see if a medication is on the CKHS hospital formulary.
- Check multiple drugs for interactions.
- Get patient handouts on drugs as well as common medical conditions and procedures in multiple languages.
A comprehensive evidence-based clinical information resource that is peer reviewed and updated regularly.
- This DocLink link will get you to the UptoDate welcome screen.
- Find the “Click Here” in the upper right hand corner.
- Click 'Accept' on the next page to get to the search screen.
- You may now also access UpToDate using eCare.
- Note: All clinicians can now access UpToDate directly through eCare and earn AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™ and AANP contact hours each time a question is researched. Credits are automatically accrued and can be processed online at any time. No additional fees or tests are required when submitting credits.
Crozer-Keystone Health System’s Web interface to the Lifetime Clinical Record.
- Includes all lab, radiology, and pathology reports over a patient’s span of care at Crozer-Keystone Health System are available.
- eCare/NetAccess requires the use of a token to log on.
Crozer-Keystone Health System’s digital radiology system.
- This will open up the application and sign in with your DocLink username and password.
- To log into DCMH PACS, you can either click the cancel button on the CCMC log in screen or choose ‘switch databases’ from the main screen.
Note: If you have a eCare/NetAccess account, but do not yet have a DocLink account, you may still access PACS images and radiology reports with your NetAccess account. However, you will not be able to access the full PACS system with your NetAccess Account. If you would like to obtain full access to PACS independent of a DocLink account, please call the Radiology Department at 610-447-2500.
Displays all EKG’s done at Crozer-Chester Medical Center. EKGs done at DCMH, Taylor and Springfield are stored in a repository.
- Tracemaster will let you view those EKG’s, print them or fax them.
- Click the icon to launch the application – it will automatically log you in.
Our goal is to make getting the information you need for taking care of your patients as easy as possible.
- For help, please email us at CSC@crozer.org or call the Information Systems HelpDesk at 610-447-2610.
Please contact us if you need help with passwords or cannot access the applications you need.