Extreme Makeover: Crozer Edition
Our Extreme Makeover: Crozer Edition project aims to renovate patient rooms, pathways and waiting areas to create an updated, pleasing and comfortable appearance that our patients, families, friends and neighbors need and deserve during a hospital stay.
Bader Family Provides Gift that Upgrades Maternity Waiting Room at Crozer-Chester Medical Center
The Maternity waiting room at the Crozer-Chester Medical Center in Upland underwent a significant upgrade made possible by a gift in honor of Patricia K. Bader and Albert X. Bader, Jr. More>
Read about Our Progress
As you may have noticed, our Extreme Makeover projects continue in full swing. (Click the title below to read about our progress.)
Latest Progress Report: June 2015
To date, we have completed work in the following areas at Crozer-Chester Medical Center:
- Connecting Corridor Between 2 South and Ambulatory Pavilion
- 2 North Unit improvements
- 2 South Unit Phase I improvements
- Cardiology Waiting Room improvements
- Maternity Waiting Room improvements
- Emergency Department Lobby improvements
- Corridor Finish Upgrades, Ground Floor North
- Corridor Finish Upgrades, First Floor South
- Crisis Center improvements
- Parking Garage 1 has been demolished and landscaping completed
- Elevator Lobby Upgrades
- POB Upgrades
- Crozer pub and Serendipity building were demolished
- Installation of more than 40 bulletin boards throughout the medical center
- 2 South Unit Phase 2 improvements, including Nurse Station and Naming of Oncology and Medical Unit
- 3 North Maternity
- Physician’s Lounge on 1 South
- 3 South Unit
- 1 West Unit
- ICU Waiting Room, 4th Floor
- Elevator Lobby and Corridors, 4th Floor Critical Care
- Connecting Corridor Between the New ED Addition and In-Patient Radiology
This project will continue with complete patient room and pathway makeovers in units throughout the medical center. Thanks to the generosity of our employees and physicians who have given so generously to support the Extreme Makeover. The employee giving campaign raised more than $340,000, while the physician campaign is going strong as it has exceeded $1.1M. The efforts listed above would not be possible without these outstanding contributions.
See Our Progress
Check out the photos below for updates on our progress so far - thank you for your support - you can see that we have made great progress.
Renovation of Corridor to Ambulatory Care Pavilion and Oncology and Medical Unit Signage on 2 South
See the latest updates we have made on 2 South.
Renovation of Patient Rooms and Hallways in 2 North
Check out the spacious, well-lit and beautifully decorated patient rooms and central nursing station on 2 North.
Demolition of Parking Garage I and Updated Waiting Rooms
View the picture slide show below to see some of our newest changes and those coming soon.
Initial Updates to Rooms and Corridors
Check out our new rooms and corridors as the first part of our Extreme Edition Update project.