(Post Graduate Opportunity)
STUDENTS MAY APPLY FOR (1) FELLOWSHIP PROGRAM ONLY FOR THE FOLLOWING AREAS.
- IR (interventional radiography, and CAT Scan.)
Students applying must meet the deadline, which is as follows: Nov. 1st for those students graduating in December and May 1 for those students graduating in June.
Application Notes & Conditions:
- There is an application and technical standards form that must be filled out.
- Students are required to fill out a Fellowship Agreement form.
- Interviews by the supervisor of the designated specialty area will be part of the application process.
- All Fellowship students are required to maintain their own medical coverage throughout the Fellowship period.
- Accepted students are required to maintain and adhere to all requirements in the Fellowship Student Manual.
- Fellowships begin immediately after graduation. Students may not intermittently start and stop, or the Fellowship is considered null and void.
- Fellowships are 5-6 months in length, at no cost to the student, except the purchase of books and/or teaching modules.
- Students are covered for liability throughout the Fellowship period.
- Only 1 applicant is chosen for IR and 1 applicant chosen for CAT scan. Mammography may select more applicants depending on the supervisor.
- Crozer-Chester Medical Center has the right to terminate the student's Fellowship at any given time and for any reason deemed necessary.
- After fulfilling all obligations of the Fellowship Program, candidates are able to apply for certification in their selected specialty.