- May be exposed to infectious and contagious diseases
- May be exposed to toxic chemicals
- Handles emergency or crisis situations
- Occasionally required to work irregular hours
- Travel required
Physical Demands and Sensory Requirements:
- Extremely heavy physical effort: lift/carry over 50 lbs.
- Prolonged, extensive or considerable standing/walking.
- Lifts, positions, push and/or transfer patients.
- Lifts equipment/supplies.
- Pushes/pulls, moves/lifts heavy equipment/supplies.
- Transports patients in wheelchairs.
- Considerable reaching, stooping, bending, kneeling, crouching.
- Hearing sensitivity bilaterally within normal limits (0-24.db HL) aided/non-aided and/or speech discrimination within functional limits for telephone and personal communication.
- Visual acuity of 20/60 in at least one eye with or without correction.
- Color perception
- Ability to effectively communicate the English language, both orally and written.