Outpatient medical nutrition therapy is a program designed to help you take control of your nutrition needs. A registered dietitian will assist you in setting personal goals and creating a plan to improve the quality of your life by providing the education you need. Dietitians have specialized knowledge in nutrition and nutrition-related disease management. Some areas of expertise include, but are not limited to:
• Weight management for adults and children (ages 16 and over)
• Allergies and food intolerances
• Gastrointestinal disorders
• Heart disease (high cholesterol, high blood pressure, and high triglycerides)
• Pregnancy and lactation
• Specialty nutrition for cancer, kidney disease, and liver disease
• Sports nutrition
Please refer to the Patient Checklist provided for you to ensure that you are well-prepared in advance for your appointment.
The Outpatient Nutrition Center at Crozer-Chester Medical Center is located on the ground floor across from the cafeteria.