Comprehensive Screening Event at Springfield Hospital
Saturday, Oct. 4, 2014
Crozer-Keystone Health System will offer a comprehensive screening event on Saturday, Oct. 4. This event will take place from 8 a.m. to noon, at Springfield Hospital, 190 West Sproul Rd., Springfield, Pa, in the Endocrinology Suite, located on the first floor.
The agenda for the event is as follows:
8 a.m. Registration and Continental Breakfast
8:30 a.m. Screenings include:
- Prostate Screening and PSA
- Breast Exams
- Walk in Mammograms (please provide insurance information)
- Leg Vein Screenings
- Blood Pressure Screenings
- Bone Density Screenings
- Body Mass Index (BMI) Screenings
- Podiatry Screenings
- Sleep Disorder Information
- Information on scheduling a colonoscopy and leg cancer screening
- Free Flu Shots (if available)
To register, call Debbie Simon, director of Healthline Services, at 610-284-8158 or e-mail email@example.com.
Download, Print and Post Our Flyer
For more information, download, print and post our flyer.