Why Join the Crozer-Keystone Health Network?
Whether you are a newly licensed physician or a well-seasoned member of an established medical practice, you will find that Crozer-Keystone Health Network offers a place to grow and thrive.
- Competitive salary and other financial incentives
- Generous vacation and personal time benefits
- Collegial interactions with other top-quality primary and specialty practitioners
- Access to an advancing electronic clinical information and knowledge management system — the reason why, for 10 years in a row, Crozer-Keystone Health System has been named one of the nation’s top 100 “Most Wired” health systems by Hospitals & Health Networks magazine
- Continuing medical education and tuition assistance
- The opportunity to mentor the next generation of physicians through our residency and fellowship programs
And that’s not all. You and your family will enjoy the high quality of life you’ll find in the Greater Philadelphia area.