Medical Director of Palliative Care
Seeking Medical Director for Palliative Care at Crozer Keystone
Crozer-Keystone Health System, the premier health system in Delaware County, is seeking a Medical Director of Palliative Care. Primary responsibilities include: responsibility for the development, administration and quality of a hospital based comprehensive palliative care program within a collaborative service model; for leadership in clinical education and to function within the interdisciplinary structure to facilitate optimal systems-based palliative care; providing the medical component of palliative care medicine consultations.
The ideal candidate will have:
- MD or DO with license to practice in Pennsylvania
- Board certification in primary specialty and Palliative Care Medicine
- 2-3 years experience in Palliative care
- Experience and leadership in medical administration
- Expertise in program development, education, and quality
- Demonstrated expertise in management and supervision of other healthcare professionals, especially physicians and Advanced Practice nurses
As an employed provider you will enjoy system-wide support and a robust physician referral base of 300+ employed providers. We offer competitive salary, excellent benefits and a great location to make this a wonderful opportunity.
Interested candidates are encouraged to submit a cover letter and CV for immediate consideration.
For more information and/or to apply, please contact:
Crozer-Keystone Health Network
Thirty Medical Center Blvd., Suite 101
Upland, PA 19013