Interactive Technology and Resources
In this information technology age, CKHS harnesses the power of interactive tools to communicate with patients, physicians and members of the community about the latest medical advances and health system programs. CKHS continuously upgrades its resources, including both its public website and its intranet (an internal system that provides physicians and employees with access to various databases and information).
For 11 years in a row, Crozer-Keystone Health System has been named one of the nation’s top 100 “Most Wired” health systems by Hospitals & Health Networks magazine, the journal of the American Hospital Association. The annual survey measures the nation’s health systems on their use of information technologies for quality, customer service, public health and safety, business processes, and workforce issues. View the latest Most Wired press release.
Among the system’s recent advances are:
- An advanced electronic medical record system (EMR) now being used by more than 200 Crozer-Keystone Health Network and community physicians
- Physicians can take advantage of secure, online access to a range of clinical information, including medical imaging files, laboratory results and much more
- Centralized medication distribution
- Medication administration checking
- Electronic order entry
- Enterprise document imaging.