Taylor Hospital (c. 1910) joined the Crozer-Keystone Health System in 1997. Each year, the 156-bed not-for-profit hospital admits more than 7,000 patients and receives more than 28,000 Emergency Department visits.
Digital Patient Guide
Find information about Taylor Hospital in this convenient digital guide. You will find information about your stay as an inpatient, your rights and responsibilities, discharge and financial information, ways to give, even a word game and Sudoku. Please click on the image below to access Taylor Hospital's digital Patient Guide.
- Cardiac Catheterization Laboratory and Cardiovascular Laboratory
- Cardiac services
- Certified by The Joint Commission in Hip and Knee Replacement Surgery
- Crozer-Keystone Sleep Center at Taylor Hospital
- Crozer-Keystone Hospice Residence at Taylor Hospital
- Emergency Department
- Fox Chase Crozer-Keystone Cancer Partnership
- Full range of musculoskeletal services, including orthopedic, rehabilitation, spine, hand and sports medicine services as well as The Orthopedic Center
- Gastroenterology services, including an endoscopy laboratory
- Medical imaging services, including DEXA scanning and MRI services
- Surgical services, inpatient and outpatient
- The Taylor Regional Rehabilitation Center
- Vascular and endovascular care